Call of Duty Mobile is a famous game. Users have played this game very much for a long time. Many users have reported that the game is not working properly on mobile data or wifi connection. This issue started to occur after the update. Users are searching for its fixes, so we are here with the methods through which you can resolve this issue.
How To Fix Call of Duty Mobile Connection Issue After Update
The issue might be occurring after the update of the game. However, there are other reasons too for it. It might be due to software bugs, data connection issues, and much more. If you are facing this connection issue with the game then check the methods which are given below to resolve it.
Restart The Game & Device
The first thing that you should try is that you should restart the game. It will help in fixing minor bugs due to which the issue is occurring. For this, start the game and close it, and again start the game to check whether it’s working properly or not. If the issue is still occurring then you can also try restarting your device.
Check Network Connection
Your network connection plays an important role in playing the game. We will suggest that you should check whether the internet connection that you are connected to is stable or not. You can do this by using any app through which you can evaluate the network speed. After it, check whether the internet speed is appropriate to run the game properly or not. If it is not then try switching the data connection on your device.
Clear Cache Files
If the issue is still persisting then you can clear the cache file of the game to fix this issue. The cache files contain the startup files of any app or game which helps in their proper starting. You can do this to fix the issue of the game.
- On your device, click and hold the app.
- You will now see the App Info option.
- Click on it, and navigate to Storage.
- After it, click on the clear cache files.
- Now, again try to start the app and check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Check For Updates
As the issue is occurring after the update, then there are chances that the developers will push another update to fix this issue. So, regularly check for updates by going to the play store. You can do this by following the steps which are given below.
- Open your phone’s app store.
- Go to the installed app.
- Click on “Check for Updates”.
- After it, check whether the update is available or not. If the update is available then click on update now to fix this issue.
Reinstall The Game
Even after doing all the methods, if the issue is still persisting then you can reinstall the game to fix the issue. Follow the steps which are given below to do this.
- Click and Hold the app.
- Now, select Uninstall option.
- After it, go to the app store.
- Now, search for the game and click on the best relevant result.
- Click on Install and wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Now, Check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
In this guide, we have mentioned the methods through which you can try fixing the issue of Call of Duty Mobile. Make sure to try all the methods properly. In case, if you have fixed the same issue through any other methods then do share it with us in the comment section below.