Many users have reported that they are facing issues in running their Fall Guys game. They are reporting that the game is getting stuck on the loading screen whenever they are trying to start it. There might be a number of reasons for this. As the users are searching for fixes to resolve this issue. We are here with a guide on how to fix this issue.
Also Read: Fix: Fall Guys Not Launching, Not Responding, or Not Loading Error on PC
Why I am facing issues while starting the Fall Guys Game?
The issue might be occurring due to several reasons on your computer. We are listing some of them below so that you can easily check them and analyze the cause of the issue.
- Some missing or corrupted files in the game.
- Your antivirus or Firewall blocking the game files.
- You have not updated your Windows or graphics driver.
- Your PC does not meet the system requirements.
- Your internet connection is not working properly.
- There might be some problems with receiving responses from the game server.
How To Fix This Issue of Fall Guys on Your PC
We are here with the methods through which you can easily try to resolve the issue on your computer. Make sure to implement all of them properly to fix this issue.
Check System Requirements
The issue might occur with you if your PC does not meet the minimum requirements. So, we will suggest that you should check the specs which are required by the game to run it properly and ensure whether your computer will be able to run it or not.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Other: Broadband Internet connection
Check Your Internet Connection
After checking the requirements to run the game, we will suggest that you should check whether your internet connection is stable or not. Many users have reported that this issue was encountered because of the unstable network connection. We will suggest that you should check your network speed by using the internet speed checker through which you will be able to get about your network speed. In case, if your internet connection is unstable then switch to another network connection or restart your router to fix this issue.
Run The Game with Admin Settings
If your computer has the minimum requirements to run the game and the issue is still occurring with you, then you can try running it with the Admin settings. In the administrator mode, the game will be run with all the necessary settings which are required by it. In case, if any of the files were not able to work properly, then it will start working properly on your system and you will be able to resolve the issue. You can do this by following the steps which are given below.
- Select the Fall Guys application file which you use to start the game.
- Right-click on it and click on the “Run as Administrator” option.
If this step helped you in resolving the issue, then you have to do this setting for the game so that it can automatically start with the admin settings. To do this, you have to follow the steps which are given below.
- Right-click on the game file.
- Now, select Properties.
- Click on Compatibility Tab.
- Select the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Click on Apply and OK Button to save the changes.
- Now, start playing the game without any issues.
Verify Game Integrity
In this method, you have to check whether the game has been installed correctly on your PC or not. You can easily do this through the Epic Games Launcher. Follow the steps which are given below to do this.
- Open Start Menu.
- Type “Epic Games Launcher” in the search bar.
- Now, open the app and go to Library.
- Select the game and click on the three dots available there.
- You will see the option of “Verify”.
- Click on it and wait for the process to get completed.
- Now, again run the game and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Update Your Graphics Driver
If your game files are correctly installed, then you might check whether you are using an outdated graphics driver or not. You can easily do this by following the methods which are given below.
- Open Start Menu.
- Type “Device Manager” in the search bar.
- Click on the Display option and double-click to expand it.
- Now, select your Graphics Driver and right-click on it.
- You will see the option of Update Driver, click on it.
- After it, follow the on-screen instructions that are given to complete the update.
- Restart your system and again try running the game.
Check Background Apps
Many users start too many apps on their PC but forget to close them properly. It will also cause an issue in running the game. It is because the apps which are working in the background will occupy some memory in the RAM, Graphics, and other parts due to which the game will not have proper resources to work smoothly. We will suggest that you should close all the unnecessary apps which are running in the background. Follow the steps which are given below to do so.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL key.
- Now, select Task Manager.
- Click on More details to see the processes.
- Now, select the app which is not necessary to run in the background.
- Right-click on the app and select End Task.
Disable Antivirus Software
The issue might also cause if your antivirus apps are causing conflicts with the file of the game. Many users have reported that they tried running the game by disabling the antivirus and they were able to resolve this issue. In this case, the antivirus which is installed on your PC might be blocking the files of the game to maintain the security of the PC. It might happen if they suspect some malicious activity or response. Therefore, we will suggest that you should disable your antivirus and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Disable Windows Firewall
Similar to the antivirus, the Windows Defender Firewall can cause issues in the running of the app. The work of Firewall and Antivirus are very much similar. They can block games file, in order to protect your system from malicious threats. This issue can be done if your Windows Firewall has suspected some different response from the server. However, you can easily fix this to run the game by disabling the Windows Defender Firewall on your PC. Follow the steps which are given below to disable the Windows Defender Firewall from your system.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type “Windows Defender Firewall” in the search bar.
- Select Windows Defender Firewall from the search results.
- After it, click on the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off from the left pane.
- Select the “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended)” option.
- You have to do this for both your Private and Public Networks.
- Now, click on OK to save changes.
- Restart the PC and check whether the game started to run properly or not.
Check For Windows Updates
The game will only run properly on the computer if you are using the latest windows. If you have not updated to the latest windows and have pending updates then you will likely face this issue. Follow the steps which are given below to check for updates on your computer.
- Open Settings on your computer.
- Click on Windows Update on the left pane of the screen.
- After it, click on Check For Updates.
- If there is an update available, then click on the Download Now button to download the available updates on your system.
Check For Optional Updates
The optional update is another important factor to run the game. It includes important drivers update for the PC through which the apps and games smoothly. Follow the steps which are given below to check for optional updates on your PC.
- Press Windows + I Key to open Settings.
- Click on Windows Update on the left pane of the screen.
- Select the Advanced Option.
- Now, scroll down and look for the Optional Updates option.
- Select it and check whether there are updates available or not. If there is an update available then download it and wait for the process to get completed.
- After it, restart your PC and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Reinstall The Game
This is the last method by which you can try to resolve this issue. Many users have reported that they were able to fix this issue after reinstalling the game on their PC. This is because, when you uninstall the game then all the files and settings will be deleted from your PC. After it, when you install the game again then all the files will be installed correctly on your PC which will lead to fixing this issue. So, we will suggest that you should do this if none of the above methods worked for you. After uninstalling the game, make sure to restart your laptop and delete all the game files from your PC.
In this guide, we have mentioned the reasons why you can face this issue on your computer. We have shared the methods through which you can easily fix this issue. Make sure to implement them properly in order to resolve the issue. If you have any queries related to it, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.